Wiring color code for trailer connections

Von der Glühdirne bis zum Uconnect Naviradio: Alles was mit Strom geht!

Moderator: Brummi

nicolas-eric

Beitrag von nicolas-eric »

ich habe bisher so einiges bei mir am jeep verkabelt.
ich habe mich selber gewundert welche illustre farben da verwendet wurden für die kabel.
z.b. ist in einem kabelbaum braun-weiss minus und beim anderen dann wieder ne steuerleitung und beim anderen wieder plus.
ohne blick ins FSM würde ich da freiwillig nichts dran machen wollen.
übrigens stimmten die kabelfarben aus dem 2003er FSM nicht mit denen bei mir überein, nur das 2006er brachte mir da erleuchtung. die scheinen das sogar in den verschiedenen moidelljahren zu ändern.
RED_XJ

Beitrag von RED_XJ »

I connected the wire like the plan said and now when I put on my brakes the red and yellow lights on the trailer comes on... Is this right????? Thanks for all the help.
Rick

No , that's not right .

Will it be possible that you have a turn signal and brake light combination ? That means , if you push the brake padel ( brake lights are on ) + you switch on the flasher , for example left , will the brake light work on both sides or only at the right side ?
Grossstadtindianer

Beitrag von Grossstadtindianer »

Hej.

At this moment, i've got an idea:
Is it possible, that there is a problem with the flasher? In america, the flasher lights are RED. And the brake lights are red, too. (Like our chevy van, it's flashing red!)
Maybe the problem is, your Jeep has the original american connections, and now the brake lights of your trailor are flashing instead of the yellow ones?

Perhaps you should take a look at the connections of your Jeep. Maybe it has been modified for Germany, and there is an error in the connection for your trailor.

Good Luck!

Greets, Markus :-)
RED_XJ

Beitrag von RED_XJ »

Thats what i think !!  ;D

There must be a conflict between the flasher and stoplight signal .  ;)

The US version should sent the signal from the flasher over the brakelight switch .

If that will be ........... so he has to separate each signal . That means using a pliers ............ . :o
Antworten

Zurück zu „Kfz-Elektrik“